yo mans ! i hope this will increase your english infomation !

Go down

yo mans ! i hope this will increase your english infomation !

Post by ryan1993 on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:37

do anyone know whats AION ? i think 95% of the people here doesnt know what the hell is AION .... normally its just a normal online mmos game's name right ? wrong !

acctually AION is quite a shortcut name ! to say this i will need to seperate all the word .... AION true meaning is Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy ! and oh my god ! you wont belive what it means !

Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy acctually is a medical condition to human being ..... the explaination for that is .... involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply .... like WOW ?!

lets talk more about AION , AION basicaly have 2 types .... yea ! 2 very different types = =! the 1st type is called arteritic AION ( or as known for AAION ) , the 2nd time is called non-arteritic AION (or as known for NAION ) . The two different was made to highlight the different etiologies of anterior ischemic optic neuropathy. Or for faster n quicker explanation ... the EYES ....

the explanation for AAION is true the following :-
- AAION is due to temporal arteritis (also called giant cell arteritis) an inflammatory disease of big-sized blood vessels (Chapel-Hill-Conference) that occurs especially with advancing age .
and the explanation for NAION is true this :-
- NAION results from the coincidence of cardiovascular risk factors in a patient with "crowded" optic discs.

The Non-arteritic AION is more common than AAION and usually occurs in a slightly younger group than AAION ..

The result in this medical condition is few cases of NAION result in near total loss of vision and most cases of AAION involve nearly complete vision loss.

and now i have a small question ... hopefully someone can help me with this question .... why do this medical condition had to do with the game name ? AION online for the whole meaning to this game is ? i don't quite understand ....
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Re: yo mans ! i hope this will increase your english infomation !

Post by ryan1993 on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:44

add on ~ acctually i found another meaning to this scary word .... AION is another meaning for ' a minor Anatolian deity in classical times ' ... and yea ? i deity ...hmmm ?

i found the info from -
Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self
Its a book titled after this deity by Carl Jung

and one last thing .... if in AION alone without changing it to another word .... i acctually found out a thing ....
Aion is a greek word that are translated as an age, era, a cycle of time, or a period ? is that true ? any personel from greece ~ kindly reply me about the meaning ....

and last , i found the meaning about aion ... its from greek translated to latin .... the meaning for it its Eternity, or references like 'forever and ever'...

Allright ...i have now 4 meaning for this AION ... how cool is that .... hopefully someone will come and comfirm with this 4 answer ...

By The Way ... Please Tell Me The Acctual Aion Online Means ... Thanks Anyway .
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan1993 on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:45

sorry for posting in the 3rd thred .... no attention for spamming ... i just wanted to learn more about history , words and for of coz ... the real meaning for Aion Online ....

AND BY THE WAY MODS , ADMIN ... I JUST FOUND OUT THE EDIT WORD BESIDE THE QUOTE ... WON'T REPEAT MY MISTAKE AGAIN ... SORRY ~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME T_T

Last edited by ryan1993 on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more infomation)
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Perseas on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:55

Well its very interesting and kinda disturbing the meaning of AION as u put it. Shocked
I think though that NCSoft had in mind an ancient Greek/Roman version of AION (ΑΙΩΝ) which means "eternal" and it was often used to describe the eternal journey of the stars in the sky. Razz

The entire game has Greek/Roman derived words in it:
Pandemonium: Chaotic
Sanctum: Holy ground
Stigma: A status that defines ones self
etc...

I dont think NCSoft staff is that fcked up in the head to use the medical term AION to entitle an mmo, at least i hope not Laughing

Graphics

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan1993 on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 2:30

lolz ! i think so two ... but google can find so darn lot of meaning for this partically word ...AION ! lol ! and when are you so free to be in the forum dim ? XD
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Perseas on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 3:14

ryan1993 wrote:sorry for posting in the 3rd thred .... no attention for spamming ... i just wanted to learn more about history , words and for of coz ... the real meaning for Aion Online ....

AND BY THE WAY MODS , ADMIN ... I JUST FOUND OUT THE EDIT WORD BESIDE THE QUOTE ... WON'T REPEAT MY MISTAKE AGAIN ... SORRY ~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME T_T

We dont eat ppl in here. Razz
Dont worry. Laughing

Graphics

Back to top Go down

Post by Chopper on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 3:52

Perseas wrote:We dont eat ppl in here. Razz
Dont worry. Laughing
WHAT! We don't?!

As side-note I'm also with Perseas in this many of the names seem to have roots in Latin.
Chopper
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan1993 on Sat 23 Jan 2010 - 7:23

good that you dont .... i can feel free to spam XD .... joking joking lol !
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum